My photo
saya begini dan saya bahagia .

Monday, March 14, 2011

A GREAT NUMBER OF SIXTH

dear my momot

MOHD NORZIHAN RAMLI

 i love u very much sayang
i love u every single seconds and minutes
thank for being my lovely boyfriend and always be my side
even the distance between us is so so so far but i always
 put your name deep inside in my heart.
when i miss you ,i just hold the necklace that you gave to me
and i told my self that one fine day,
we will meet up then we will make a lot of memories.


i hate the distance between us because its so hard to me.
i repeat my words, IT's SO HARD T___T
nevermind,i just pray to god that we will together later then
we can meet each other everyday.
i love you sayang , i love you more than you love me.
i promise that i will care with this relationship.
 
happy 6 month anniversary sayang
we have done a good job because we make a strong 6month relationship.
so far i think the bonding between us become more incredible !!
well done ijan and jian


sayang , jangan pernah berubah yee <3

with love : Jannatulmizan Banon
for my love : Mohd NorZihan Ramli
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

anda komen anda jadi gangster macam saya !